By matthewjbr51008328, Dec 1 2016 07:47PM
With the holiday season upon us, if you are in the middle of a divorce, it is important to remember:
1. Your kids are not the cause of your divorrce, so don't make them pay for it.
2. You CAN keep it together during the holidays despite your impending separation/divorce.
3. If you and your soon-to-be ex are not getting along, that is why you're getting a divorce.
4. Every issue is not a cause to do battle.
5. Keep your sense of humor, and enjoy the holidays.
6. This, too, shall pass. Next year will be a new beginning.